Saturday, January 24, 2009

Circles.

You say the sweetest things,
And i can't keep my heart from singing,
along to the sound of your song,
my stupid feet keep moving

To this four-four beat,
I'm in time with you,
With this four-four beat
I would die for you.

(someone stop this...)

I've gone too far
To get back from here
But you don't have a clue,
You don't know what to do,
to me.

Won't someone stop this song,
So i won't sing along,
Can someone stop this song,
So i won't sing.

Paramore, Lovesick Melody.

____________________________________________

Man i must have really been crazy to wake up at 7am today to do this ridiculous treetop hike/walk thing with the other mad mad mad people. I swear, they must be crazy about hiking because why else would they spend a perfectly good saturday morning walking 10clicks while we could be sleeping in?!

Simply COULD NOT get out of it because the whole world seemed to be at parkway(including Gen & a hella lot of SACians.) yesterday doing last minute new year shopping (as i was. oops.) and bumped into Mel. Who made me go.

So three hours later and a lot of sweat, i am proud to say I've seen nothing but trees. Oh and more trees.

Oh and see the monkeys getting jiggy with each other too. Although they were rather shy and stopped doing all that when we started pointing and hooting. My my, we're almost as barbaric as them.




So after all that jazz went to Nick's to shower and then jamming. It was pretty awful. Jen told me something about my voice and now i'm horrified. I NEVER REALISED and now i have to fix it fix it fix it.

_________________________________________

Thank god all the new year shopping is done. Well mostly. Didn't get much clothes this year because of the lack of time, mostly. Although all the new year food will assure my whole family has rolls on their tummy in a couple of weeks.

The strong wind is messing up all my post-its on the wall and making me depressed! Nothing messes with my post its!




Paramore's not coming to Singapore this year either. Meh.

No comments: