Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the kids don't stand a chance.


OMG OMG OMG my father just BARGED into the room to catch me playing air guitar and headbanging to paramore's emergency.
(yes i do play air guitar and headbang and sing in an empty lift and talk to myself but why are we indulging in an excess of strange quirks? i digress.)

Why do people not knock nowadays?!

i can still hear him laughing outside. I don't think i would be more embarrased if the Queen on England had been standing at the doorway of my bedroom with a look of apparent disdain fresh on her century-old face.






P.S. totally dig hayley's new haircut/colour, looks absolutely wicked. Stayed up all night yesterday looking at online stuff i can't have, lest i rob the bank and live to actually buy band merch etc etc. Tis' the life of us peasants.

P.P.S I got VAMPIRE WEEKEND's self-titled album for 19.95!!! Talk about the steal of the year. It's the season for givingbuying good music for good prices!

No comments: