Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He kissed a drunk girl[and he liked it?!]

Mom's cooking skills has reached an all-time low.

Besides the newly discovered BOIL-IN-BAG curry[its all very convenient. Boil it. open it. eat it.] that i think will become our staple diet very soon, mom has decided it is absolutely necessary for me to drink homemade chicken herb broth. It tastes VILE, not to mention she makes me SWALLOW a whole bowl down. Now that can't be healthy can it?

I am better off living on my Non-GMO hickory smoke flavoured beans and oreo cookies.

Claudia's life-long ambition is to be a desperate housewife. Mai goodness.
Oh i went to renee's today and we watched Van Helsing AGAIN. It is such an awesome movie that i regret not watching it earlier. Now i see why patti is so in love with hugh jackman[even with long luscious curls, he is somewhat of a hottie.]

Mole questions makes my blood boil.

Goodnight all!

No comments: