Thursday, October 16, 2008

GROOL.

I had a dream where i cried over spoilt earphones.
Okay O-levels are in 96 hours.

But i still watch scary movies and make up for it by doing mole calculation questions at 5am in the morning and crashing till noon[oh god help me with my disgusting sleeping habits]. To perk up my otherwise boring life, clare came over yesterday after school till midnight and danced around my room wearing our hideous lime-green band tee-shirt and using the computer.

Father: Stacy, how many of your friends came over?
Me: Huh only one.
Father: Whaat?! Sounds like there are five crazy people in the room having a party.
Me: Umm yeah. Its CLARE. get used to it dad.

I thought clare's mom drove a sports car. Cool mom yo.

I CANNOT BELIEVE NICK BROKE HIS WRIST AGAIN.
With o levels next week! Everyone pray for him please! goodness he should never have taken his hand out from that damned cast[hairy arm or not, it was safer that way.] How long till you play bass again? ahh.

Today was brills. Went to renee's and did loads of spiffay stuff studying but that is for another time to elaborate because i am exhausted from fighting with caitlin and need to snooze for a very very long time.

Goodnight all.



P.S i have yet to scream and rant about the fact that student leaders are going to korea/new york this year and next. FOR COWS SAKE HAVE WE NOT DONE ENOUGH LAST YEAR TO DESERVE AT LEAST A TRIP OVERSEAS?! oh no. after slaving our butts out and taking a whole crateful of crap, we get nil. nada. you get my drift.

P.P.S Van Helsing is now top on the crush list. although the fact that caitlin does look a hell lot like him with her bed hair scares me a little.

P.P.P.S my mindmaps keep falling off the wall and its becoming very irritating. Sticky tape that isn't sticky pisses me off. a lot.

No comments: