Tuesday, February 26, 2008

These are the scars that make us who we are.
You ingrain me in the worry lines of your forehead
As if saying its my fault your heart's beating too fast.
If you spare me, please.

if only i could get into that corner of your head,
Where things finally match and meet the standards you set,
Because i'm slipping through the cracks
and all you have to do is throw me a lifeline.

I was stained,
In a role that wasn't my own.
Twilight.

-18/4/07-
______________________________________________

Masquerade.












Saturday was fun XD
MATTHEW ACCEPTED CHRIST. or sort of. so i heard.

HALLELUJAH ANYHOOTS!

And happy birthday to LIZZEH!
The person who can make me laugh on a bad school day, listens to all the good music and gets my [cold] jokes. Kudos to one of the few existing indie snobs in SG!

Achiever's day rehearsal was an absolute BORE where everyone was just sitting around and waiting for hours for their name to get called. For three hours! Some people really have all the time in the world. Had the whole 'proper-attire' lecture by ms pilo, who is pretty funny by the way, so had to find some way to clip my BEI YI fringe up. Thank you ruoen. Sort of??

Roamed around the hall, helped out in 2.4's collage and slept on ruoen's back for half an hour. Was finally released from hell-on-earth at six o clock. Patricia walked me home haha.
Went out for dinner, on account that mother cannot cook/to lazy to call macdonalds AGAIN/sick of market food six times a week. Cab fare rates have really shot up, imma telling you. As the tan family is a great patronizer of this mode of transport[ahem], its really burning a hole in all of our pockets. the ride to TM cost $8.70?! can't wait to take my driving test XD

Last thing:
Nick says, "You look like a potato couch."

Hmmm i think you should have picked something else Jen. XD
Tmr meeting at 7:30am. So much for curriculum free morning.
Sheri says: "Woah its tough being an exco-rian."
You got that right. Even if the latter word doesnt exist. haha.

No comments: