Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wipe the dust from your eyes





Folk & then some.

Marion - Dan Croll
Open Season - High Highs
Fathers Be Kind - Ivan & Alyosha
I've Got You - Meadowlark
My Love Took Me Down to the River to Silence Me - Little Green Cars
Home - Dan Croll
Selene - Imagine Dragons
Susie - Mikhael Paskalev
Imik si Mik - Hindi Zahra
Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
The Light Is You - Said The Whale
Ragged Wood (Fleet Foxes cover) - Kate McGill
Youth - Daughter
We Sink - Chvrches
Coolie (Prairie Song) - The River & the Road

____________________________________________________



I haven't been blogging much, or rather not at all, but I've been writing plenty. So much has happened & all of it has been inspiring: catching Imagine Dragons & Dan Croll in Stockholm, going to London & spending hours in antiquarian bookshops & reading outdated poetry journals, & of course, Paris. Paris is perhaps the most inspiring of all. Walking the streets alone is a dream & the lines & melodies come quicker than in most places. I remember feeling so incredibly euphoric that I wanted to stop time if only to savour the moment of actually being there. 


But more on that soon. Everything is going by so quickly & I've learnt that time doesn't stop for anyone, so for now I'm treasuring the little time I have left here & soaking it all in while I still can. Till next time!

No comments: