Thursday, December 13, 2012

Meatball pyramid




My sister and her husband decided one day that they wanted a baby. 
'Are you sure?' I asked her. 'They are a lot of work & your nipples will get as big as hubcaps.' 
'They will not,' she answered. 'We're going to start trying right away.' 
Six days later, she called me again. 
'Guess what?' she said. 'I'm pregnant.' 
'Are you sure?' I asked. 'Maybe you just ate something that was dead too long.' 
'No it's true.' she assured me. 'The pink dot says so.' 
'It's impossible,' I said. 'Take another test.' 
'I've taken seven,' she asserted. 'Seven pink dots says you're going to be an aunt.' 
'What did you do?' I asked her. 'Put your ovaries underneath your pillow last night & wait for a visit from the fertility fairy?'





Funniest book I've read all year.

No comments: