Wednesday, October 03, 2012

(hashtag) Twitter



(25/10/2012. Spotted: John & Yoko on the MRT)



25th Sep

'Love, like art,comes from the moment.' 'Minor correction, love comes from a confluence of chemicals and hormones in the pineal gland' 

The backs of all stamps should taste like bacon

Dinner is a diet coke & a two-day old frozen chicken steak how sad is that

OK, I lied about the coke being diet. 


26th Sep

WHO ATE ALL MY PRETZELS


27th Sep

tried to wipe a speck off my screen for ten seconds before realizing it was a full-stop in the middle of the page '

Why are Harry & Ron always complaining about studying for exams you're in a magic school doing magic homework for crying out loud

Just walked home in the pouring rain... Yeah I really carpe-d that diem. Take that, dead poet's society!


28th Sep

Just had my first slice of mooncake I FEEL SO CONNECTED TO MY CHAINESE CULTURE 


29th Sep

When's the new Jonas Brothers record coming out?

Yeah anyway I'm apparently my mom's mooncake delivery assistant how did I get here what did I do in life


30th Sep


Ants in the bathroom. Who's been eating Reese pieces in the shower again?!

Oops yeah that was me.


1st October

For once in my life I want somebody to threaten me so I can say 'I don't respond well to threats.' in a cold, steely voice

My dad has the same waist size as me okthxbye

Oh right it's October. Time to get excited about Halloween.... TV specials.


2nd October

DON'T TALK IN THIRD PERSON UNLESS YOU'RE DOBBY THE ELF OK? ok

Likely death scenario: choking on a chocolate biscuit.





Yeah so, follow me @stacecake on twitter #irrelevanthashtag

No comments: