Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Boy Lilikoi



And then I heard youYou made me long forTo be a part ofSomething that I can't seeA life that is beyondSomething that I can't fearTo be a part ofThe story - It belongs to you

Something you said wasAbout the pen and the paperYou can always write itIt is something you'll have to doGathering stories

____________________________________________

A beautifully-adapted novel, Cameron Crowe, and Jonsi as a composer. And all in one movie! It's a film buff's dream.

I have found that the best kinds of films do not depend on the talent of actors or directors, but on the musical score that it is set to. How lovely it is, when music is so aptly woven into the script and scenes that it becomes a character of its own. This is music that makes your soul soar, the kind of music that leaves you breathless.    

No comments: