Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Something Good Can Work











Hope for the Hopeless Musical 2011 finally came to an end (sometime last week, but I'm lazy like that) & so did my internship at Oops Asia. There's so much to say; how much I've learned and grown, about the people I've met & friendships made.

Though it was not always easy, I thank the ridiculously-efficient crew, a cooperative & terribly talented cast, Uncle Chris for giving me this opportunity to work and not bum around, my amazing coworkers for giving me lots of laughs, and most importantly, God. Thank you for guiding me through it all, there is nothing I can do without you.

I may be moving on (in the general direction of Western Europe, but that is a different subject altogether) to school and other things, but these six months have been brilliant & remembered fondly :)






As a bonus, I also got a mini hair and face make over by two talented colleagues/friends/bored make up artists. Everyone wants to looks different and nice once in a while... No but seriously, those girls are ace.

Mehhehhehehh.

Oh and church camp in a couple of hours time!

No comments: