Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a boxed-up world




In the past two weeks, I've inhaled countless dust bunnies and taped together one too many disintegrating cardboard boxes. Packing gets too tiring after all. But let's face it, we all secretly enjoy the chore. It's a treasure trove waiting to be discovered at the back of your drawer and a nostalgic pill rifling through old photos & letters.

Right now though, my once-colourful room (post-its, band posters and pin-up polaroids) has become a blank canvas. Absolutely boring. Can't wait to shift in 36 hours time and mess up a whole other room! Been to the new crib a couple of times to help set things up and I'm proud to say that I put together a chair with my own bare hands!

Of course, I did it a hundred wrong ways, even with idiot-proof IKEA instructions and only 8 bolts to screw in. I did it in the end though, to prove my doubtful parental units wrong! Ha.



HOW-KANG AWAITS. Guess who my parents are voting for on Election day.

No comments: