Wednesday, December 22, 2010

They see me rollin'


'Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty'


Harriet Pitztomania says hello!

Aunty Judith's cool John Lennon shades!




Go-karting, shopping and pigging-out in JB on Monday was so much better than expected! It's amazing the amount of fun you can get out of a paltry 100 dollars in Malaysia. Despite my gravitational pull to freak accidents and what not, I'm proud to say that I emerged unscathed from the event.

Christmas is coming in four days and I haven't finished writing my cards! With luck, some of the cards will get to you before New Years Day (That includes you, Santa Claus ;D) Other than that, life consists of music and drama practices, days spent watching M.A.S.H and scoffing chips, and the occasional bull-session with friends. Spent wayyyy too much money this month but hopefully that'll be covered by starting work in 2011!!

Till then, it'll be just laying back in a stagnant pool of lethargy. Hola!

No comments: