Saturday, November 13, 2010

We are Rockstars


Simply cannot get over this feeling of amazement for getting through this entire week! Mainly math. Thanks to dayna who managed to slap me back to chill state after I went ballisticimus before math paper 1, and Clare who was nice enough to wake up at 5am to wish us all good luck (even if it was just CLB for me... haha!)

Four more intense arts papers. Yesterday's lit-mugging session stayover degenerated to nothingness as per usual, except for Clare, who did a lit essay and wrote her resume for Awfully Choc. Besides that, we drank orangina, played ukulele and played alot of Resident Evil on Wii.

Also discovered my exceptionally 'cui' skills when it comes to playing Mario Kart. What is wrong with me?!?!? I need to play poker now.

Have a (decent) rest of As!

No comments: