Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YES, I've heard of Florence + The Machine.

Love everything about this. The checkered mini dress (?), ribbed-sleeve leather jacket and her hair. Pity we lack the joy of the four seasons.

The most hectic part of the festive season is over and I'm not quite in the mood for school. Today I went for one pathetic math lecture (which as per usual, had zilch idea what was going on) and a rubbish GP tutorial. And had to stay back for my oh-so-fantastic CCA until 3:30pm, wherein the wonderful leaders made our poor juniors play hangman. Walked around school with Jac and Rach and by the time we came back it was time to go.

So much for being 'The Press'. Clearly, our name is the only aurally-pleasing part of the whole shebang.

Pictures from our class BBQ last friday! All in all, a veritable feast (wherein George ate a fire-starter, I kid you not) and way too much gossip.







Why are we so spastic.




Realised today that common test is sometime in two weeks. And there's still Rockefella to deal with and the Paramore concert. Fantastic! Now I won't have time to sleep.


Speaking of sleeping. Goodnight everyone :)

No comments: