Saturday, February 21, 2009

Her dress whispers 'reckless'

Sheets.
sheets of paper,
music and words,
oh these lovely words,
You know me more
than i know myself.

Lost.
Lost in this magic,
sparks and rhymes,
Today i read you
in my eyes.

_______________________________

Too many hilarious things are happening these days, but because there's simply no time to put it down in words, i simply forget it all! Tragedy tragedy. Must post more in future.

So anyway, since i end at five o clock nearly everyday, there's barely time for rest. At all! Every spare moment is spent rifling through the literature text, pain-stakingly looking out for signs of imagery and hidden meanings. Since everyone in my class has taken lit before, its a real struggle to catch up with those with prior experience. But Lit classes have been most enjoyable so far (also due to the the fact that my lit tutor looks a bit like a platypus provides all the more entertainment.) and i'll make sure to excell :D

Linguistics lessons would also be fun if we weren't thought by the single most anal woman in the history of the world. Who by the way has also vair hairy armpits and wears those impossibly baggy tent-like-blouses. Not a wise choice. Besides all the unnecessary armpit-flashing, she yells at us for half an hour and in the worst english. I swear i almost choked on my own tongue when she called Amethyst 'Artemis' and Amos 'Anus'. Sheesh man!

Oh and today KW had to prod me with a ruler when i fell asleep in the library. So about ten minutes later we were rushing upstairs and proclaimed late for GP once again. LOL! i'm so sorry, but i'm extremely hard to wake up. Thank goodness he was pretty nice about it, but i don't think he'll let me sleep no more.

5am tmr, so here's to an early night! see you guys soon.

Pictures from sam's farewell.





P.S. i got into editorial AND music ministry! praise the lord. And i also wish that annoying guy would quit calling me and asking me to come for saturday practices.

No comments: